The Friday Shirk Report – October 23, 2009 | Volume 28
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– How new tricks get invented
– The Tyler Durden effect
– Creative bathroom graffiti
– This is everyday. Not a Halloween costume
– Ever wondered just how big Antarctica really is?
– Redneck hot tub
– Aggressive notes. You can’t be passive in New York!
– Complete episode of CSI in 20 frames
– Brilliant Art Installation at the Modern Art Museum in Ishikawa Japan
– Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year – Overall Winner
– If this guy gets claustrophobic we’re screwed
– Unacceptable kitchen staff behaviour
– Optometrist reveals stunning truth
– My fear is that this was not thought through
– Glutton for punishment
– An Informative Graph on Haircuts
– Understated style with a little panache
– Agree or disagree?
– In the ghetto, you….haul
– Who needs legs when you got heart?
– Death by plastic
– The Worst Facebook Flirter Ever
– Guns and Roses: High Speed Photography
– 11 Homes under $50,000
– 50 Brilliant Bird’s Eye Photographs
– The used to call him Cassius
– 10 Common Latin Phrases and What They Mean
– 25 Pictures of Russian Youths Dressed Like American Rappers
– Seats of Solid Gold
– The Big Picture Journals the 2009 UN World Drug Report. Some Very Graphic Images (they are hidden until clicked). Chilling Photography
May Your Weekend Be Wonderful