The Friday Shirk Report – November 27, 2009 | Volume 33
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Thumbs up on position
– How to Brush your teeth like a Spartan
– Candid Colin Powell
– Wicked Set of Radiographs
– Ultra graphic warning labels on cigarettes from south-east asia
– Where’s his Waldo?
– The F$%! is this?
– Parenting Fail
– Tina Fey
– Best unsubscribe page ever
– This is what censorship looks like
– This is what Ass tastes like
– Too much bud…weis…..er
– Gettin’ er done
– Leaning Tower of Pisa Pic. A new twist
– Maybe she’s flipping off someone out of the shot?
– Testicular fortitude
– Check out the newest beard style! I call it the ‘circle of life’
– Shirt + Girl’s expression = Flawless victory
– The Big Picture: Highlights from National Geographic’s International Photography Contest 2009
– Please design a logo for me. With pie charts
– Awesome Collection of Mind Blowing Hyperrealistic Sculptures
– The Formulas and Themes of Curb Your Enthusiasm
– The Blog of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
– LIFE: Best Ever – Athlete Names Ever
– Who Knew Vulgarity Could Be So Poetic?
– Plasmas are known as the fourth state of matter, after solid, liquid, and gas. They have serious potential
– This site should entertain you for a bit
– The 10 Greatest Trades of All Time [Stocks not Sports]
December is Nigh, Enjoy Yourselves!