The Friday Shirk Report – February 19, 2010 | Volume 45
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This is how gangstas roll
– Laziest Guy Ever
– Lots of good things going on here
– Mt. Roraima is nine thousand feet high and two billion years old. Its rocky, flat top is five miles long and totally isolated from the surrounding jungle
– Berulusconi Addresses a Photoshopped Crowd
– Metal Sculpture in a field creates a brilliant illusion
– Holy S#!T is that a li….oh
– Uncontested worst tattoo ever
– Look what I just found on this painting of Jesus!
– Say it fast. Real Fast
– This Billboard in New Orleans is All kind of Amazing. Crabs Assassin in da hizzle
– 60% of the time it works all the time
– Holy Crap is that a ROOM FOR RENT ON MY CRAIGSLIST!!?!?!?!
– Thrilling facts about fecal matter
– “What did the five fingers say to the face?” – Rick James
– The Difference between a Pirated DVD and a Purchased one
– One sec gotta tell everyone on Facebook
– Crazy burn pattern after being struck by
– Did you catch Tron at the Olympics?
– Badass Pizza Son
– 1938 Dating Guide for Single Women
– 30 Pictures of Goats Being Crazy
– Awesome Footage of a White Blood Cell in Action
– It’s Been Nearly Four Years Since Roger Ebert lost his Jaw and ability to Speak
– Nice Collection of Trick Photography with Album Covers
– This is a mosquito getting killed by a laser
– The 20 Weirdest Apartments in the World
– 30 Rare Movie Star Photos
– The Big Picture Highlights Carnival 2010
– The Case for an Older Woman
TAKE YOUR WEEKEND TO NEW HEIGHTS!