The Friday Shirk Report – March 19, 2010 | Volume 49
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– I see your backflip and raise you a cat flip
– The Choice is Yours. Pick Two.
– It makes so much sense. How am I only seeing this now?
– The Killer Whale that Killed Its Trainers Speaks Out
– The Ludacris-proximity sadness meter
– If you watch it long enough, it actually comes off!
– The Stomach of a Trichotillomaniac (warning: this is gross)
– Alligator vs Elephant. The Winner is obvious
– But what if it’s a big hoax?
– I see what you did there
– The Skeleton of Conjoined Twins
– Hover Cat is unstoppable
– Exclusive deleted scene from Reindeer Games. Never seen before!
– How the Facebook generation protests
– Swish FTW!
– An Exponential Graph on Scale
– Damn Nature. You scary
– Sweet Envelope Opening Machine
– The Internet’s Undersea World. You Didn’t think it was all in the clouds did you 😛
– Fantastic Hi-Res Image of Aurora Borealis
– The StinkyMeat Expose. Absolutely Disgusting Yet It Compels You to Keep on Clicking
– Get Inspired: Highlights from the 2010 Winter Paralympic Games in Vancouver by the Big Picture
– How to make a weapon even more weapony!
– 30 Really Dumb Inventions
– Reverse-Realism. People that look like paintings
– Curse of the Black Gold: 50 Years of Oil in the Niger Delta
– The 12 Best South Park Political Parodies
– Confident Blog Post from the Chief Counsel of YouTube regarding the Viacom vs YouTube Lawsuit
– Nike’s 45 Best Ads Inspire You to Do it Too
– Lengthy but fascinating interview with the legendary Karl Lagerfeld
DEFY GRAVITY THIS WEEKEND!