The Friday Shirk Report – March 5, 2010 | Volume 47
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– How to save someone from a fire and have fun doing it!
– The highest praise you can receive on eBay
– Monsieur Obama Does Not Approve
– If you laugh at this you’re probably going to hell…Uhm, I’ll see you there
– How to make a bacon and cheese stuffed Pizza Burger
– Don’t worry, we’ve all of thought of it
– The Ultimate Insult
– “What up Baby? I mean Gangsta. I mean…”
– She’ll Drive you Mad, Man!
– This is not the first, nor will it be the last, time I have been impressed by a monkey
– Cool Colour Spectrum with Leaves
– Steve Jobs Master Plan is Leaked
– I see what you did there. Well played
– Easter Eggs for Hitler
– Get me the F*ck outta here
– Show me your craziest face paint picture and I’ll show you this
– Stupid and Obnoxious. Deadly combination
– There comes a point in golf when you have to give up and admit your ball is gone
– MacGyver. Even good guys abuse their abilities sometimes
– Happy Holidays from Steven Segal!
– Sexy Beast: The 500-Horsepower Plug-in Porsche
– The Big Picture: Vancouver 2010 part deux
– The Fanciest Indoor Pool I’ve Ever Seen
– Gallery of World Press Photo Award Winners. The First One Might Anger You
– How not to hide Cocaine
– 10 Elevator Ads that Make you Look Twice
– Abandoned Places: 10 Creepy, Beautiful Modern Ruins
– Stunning Photographs of Earth from Above
– The Oldest Cities in the World
– NASA Discovers 1.3 Trillion Pounds of Water Ice on the Moon
ENJOY THE WEEKEND CHEEKY MONKEYS!