The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 126
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
– MacGyver’s most ridiculous stunt ever?
– The largest eggs in the world are laid by sharks…
– Remember the dating troll the Sifter posted a few months back that claimed he was an artist? He’s back
– What if humans became the Internet’s animal celebrities?
– Impressive group effort on this roller coaster shot
– Ohhh those shoes look nice!
– What if Michael Vick were bbq spare ribs? —> Context ||| What do you think Shannon Sharpe?
– All kinds of camouflage
– From now on all propane tanks must be painted like this
– Ryan Seacrest trying to high five a blind person. It’s as awkward as it sounds…
– Only 12% of the population can solve this in 30 seconds ||| And now for something completely different
– This deserves a follow-up high five for excellent timing
– Percentage breakdown of a football game —> Source
– This billboard for a sex shop is pretty fantastic
– “Suspicious” indeed
– What a shaved llama looks like
– This dog is a protector. And a damn fine one
– Video games on easy mode
– We’ve all had one
– The most chilling gallery of 9/11 photos the Sifter has seen
– Perpetual list of unusual deaths
– Incredible gallery from this year’s Burning Man Festival
– If I were President… by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
– The 20 Worst Lines in Move History
– Great collection of photographs ‘above and below’ the sea. Sweet technique!
– $265 Bomb, $300 Billion War: The Economics of the 9/11 Era’s Signature Weapon
– Amazing gallery of the ‘Unseen Sahara’ by George Steinmetz
– The amazing rice terraces of Longsheng
– Cool interactive video. Move your mouse around to ‘see the difference’
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
A series of 1950’s and 60’s-era coffee commercials
+1 bonus because it has 3+ million views in 2 days
The entire series is amazing. Watch all of them!
FOOTBALL IS UPON US! ENJOY THE WEEKEND YA’LL