The Shirk Report – Volume 221
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Keeping the streets safe. It’s…
– Putting out a fire in style
– “The streets have flooded, it’s our time to shine!”
– Anybody looking for a job at Popeyes?
– Give this kid a medal | Runner-up
– Snoop, you smooth mothaf*cka
– Props to the conductor!
– Meanwhile at an Apple Store… this guy
– So a girl decided to run onto the field and take this selfie | Of course there’s an obligatory gif
– Another classic moment brought to you by the Kiss Cam
– Giving people tiny hands is awesome
– It’s some kind of super-mullet!
– Nice save
– Let’s enjoy this together
– Spotted at Aalborg airport in Denmark
– Well this should be interesting
– The anatomy of a banana
– You think he likes it?
– Hmmm which place should we go to?
– At that price it must be delicious
– Hollywood’s highest grossing movie franchises
– I don’t want to live on this planet anymore
– These rims are ridiculous | and so is this spoiler
– Gotta admit. It’s a pretty logical place to cool down
– 35 Science ‘Facts’ That Are Totally Wrong
– Why commercial photographs of watches always show 10:10
– How Do You Say Shaolin in Sign Language? The interpreter who has signed for the Wu-Tang Clan and the Beastie Boys
– 6 Insane Reasons Formerly Famous People Dropped Off the Map
– Ray-Ban, Oakley, Chanel Or Prada Sunglasses? They’re All Made By This Obscure $9B Company
– Is Yelp A Bully Or Just Misunderstood?
– Grilling Over Gas Is Objectively, Scientifically Better Than Grilling Over Charcoal
– What you can learn from 6 months of someone’s phone metadata (make sure you press the play button on the graphic!)
– The Reddit sleuths who brought down a meme empire
– In The Line of Wildfire
5 VIDEOS + drawing swords
*Warning* Profanity and strong language
Hey Hey! It’s the Weekend!