The Shirk Report – Volume 242
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s get things rolling
– This guy is good at balancing random objects | this guy is still better
– Three background actors that have no idea what they are doing One – Two – Three
– One take
– Turtle Power
– A red panda eating sushi
– It seemed like a good idea at the time
– Remember Adam? He got a job!
– Thor simulator
– Bros, do you even lift?
– Creative idea for a billboard
– David vs Goliath: Dog edition
– Can’t wait for this event at the upcoming Olympics
– Meanwhile, on the Moscow Metro
– This is a budgie | Now with 100% more Internet
– Mailbox Snowman
– All races should start like this
– The streets are revolting
– This sloth bear looks like a jolly fellow
– Sticky bug? Check. Iphone app? Check
– Distracting opposing teams with a giant gopher
– Like a boss
– That’s all folks!
– Is it OK to torture or murder a robot?
– Eating Turkey Won’t Make You Sleepy
– I Visited Alibaba, The $100 Billion Chinese Internet Company Where 24,000 People Are Making Marissa Mayer Look Good
– The Oldest Trees on the Planet
– What’s That Thing? Airplane Travel Edition
– The Period Is Pissed. When did our plainest punctuation mark become so aggressive?
– The Dirty Secret of Black Friday ‘Discounts’
– The Year the Monarch Didn’t Appear
– A long list of unusual deaths
– Beer-Tapping Physics: Why A Hit To A Bottle Makes A Foam Volcano
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL THIS WEEKEND!