The Shirk Report – Volume 244
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s hop to it shall we?
– The only way to put a swimming cap on
– Shanghai: 1987 vs 2013
– There are massive protests currently in the Ukraine. This guy came prepared
– 0 for 21
– Jamal makes the best signs | Where’s Jamal?
– The risk of blowing bubbles (Thx for sharing G Smith!)
– Apparently this is how helmets are dyed
– The double bounce | The super bounce | The super double bounce
– F R E S H
– DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
– Cheeky in-store sign placement | Awesome in-store sign placement
– This dog rules
– You know you’re tired when
– Bum face
– Boiling water in the freezing cold
– I wasn’t finished
– Hits shot. Leaves
– Welp. There goes my beer
– Rocky attempts the epic splits
– Time to dance (thx again Smith!)
– And finally. Three generations of uplifting moments in one image
– David Simon, Creator of The Wire, on Capitalism and America
– The Most Important Question You Can Ask Yourself Today
– See and hear Wikipedia edits in real time
– Nirvana’s Tense, Brilliant Unplugged in New York, 20 Years Later
– Thinking for a future of mechanized intelligence
– The Best Charts of 2013
– The Verge Fifty
– Tom Scocca On Smarm | Malcolm Gladwell Rebuts
– The Atlantic’s In Focus: 2013 Year in Photos JANUARY – APRIL | MAY – AUGUST | SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER
CLIMB TO NEW HEIGHTS THIS WEEKEND!