The Shirk Report – Volume 249
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– There’s a heatwave in Melbourne right now and the zoo lions are being fed frozen blood…
– A hat tan for the ages
– Want to see a world record? 246.5 meters (808.7 ft)
– “Faster! He’s getting away!” | “Hurry up! They’re gaining on us!” | “Where did those two come from?” | Okay one more | Last one, I promise
– François Hollande is the President of France and nobody wants to shake his hand
– Escalator waits for no one
– Just before this was taken the horse had just spit on her
– Bubble meets cactus | Bubble meets cold
– This lizard is blowing this cat’s mind
– Thanks boy
– Putin struggling to put a helmet on (thx @MikeChops!)
– Well that’s a creepy sign Price Chopper
– Windmill don’t care
– Sweetest goalie jersey ever
– Skipping rope never looked so cool
– Some guy bought a disposable camera that already had a picture taken on it
– The hippest Orthopedic surgeons in Illinois
– Look at these little munchkins, LOOK AT THEM!
– Well played bathroom graffiti person
– Rally racing is pretty awesome
– This is a barge unloading timber
– This happened in 2014
– One of these cats is in for a surprise
– How do you get mad at an animal that gets this excited for a ball? | Same goes for this guy
– Bye friends
– Why We Procrastinate
– How Toast Became The Latest Artisanal Food Craze
– A photo tour of ‘the most modern slaughterhouse in the world’
– The iPod of Prison
– A Closer Look at the Target Intrusion: Part I | Part II
– 52 Places to Go in 2014 (thx for sharing Farncombs!)
– Dr. V’s Magical Putter: The remarkable story behind a mysterious inventor who built a “scientifically superior” golf club | The Dr. V Story: A Letter From the Editor
– Why Audio Never Goes Viral
– Stop Saying “Do What You Love, Love What You Do.” It Devalues Actual Work.
– Quora’s best answers of 2013?
Thx for sharing Reever!
30 million views in just over two days for a movie promo? Impressive.
Thx for sharing Mitchell!
UNTIL NEXT WEEK MY FRIENDS!