The Shirk Report – Volume 260
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Deploy the flares, Friday is here!
– Toronto’s Mayoral Race has begun
– In case you forgot, explosions make everything better: proof | more proof | further proof | Titanic
– SHE DID IT!
– How to peel an apple with a power drill
– So that’s where all my socks went
– A part of me feels like they did this on purpose
– When regular bowling becomes too easy
– I want to hug this alpaca
– Feeling defiant
– Never forget
– Pine cone timelapse. Cooler than it sounds
– Note to self: pregnant women are good sources of wifi
– Just a 12 person jump rope pyramid
– This motorcycle helmet tickles my fancy
– “Try this on for size”
– This guy stacked a bunch of toads he found. Not sure why they allowed it, but they did
– A little teamwork | Even littler teamwork
– Next step: build an entire obstacle course
– This is all very impressive but what’s with the garbage can?
– Watch this guy flip out
– Who am I? What am I doing with my life?
– Forever alone by Ikea
– You know it’s a good day when a baby elephant accidentally sits on you
– So You Think You’re Smarter Than A CIA Agent?
– The Wolf Hunters of Wall Street
– The guide to efficient drinking
– Abstract Ideas Don’t Deserve Patents
– India beats the odds, beats polio
– 10 Years On, Gmail Has Transformed the Web as We Know It
– The Rise and Fall of Professional Bowling
– The Chef at 15
– The most significant misstatements made by U.S. presidents in the past 55 years
– I had my DNA analyzed, and all I got was this lousy story
Hit the CC button to activate subtitles!
HERE’S TO THE UNEXPECTED