The Shirk Report – Volume 262
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Accidental photobombs are the best kind of photobombs
– Nice try Jackie
– Bring your kid to work day
– Where did that car come from?
– This is my life now | I accept my fate
– Something on your mind Ron?
– Ever wonder how ants walk?
– Some guy found this in his 1991 Yearbook
– Gravity always wins
– Haven’t posted a cool skateboard trick in a while
– The next time you see a chicken, please give it a hug
– Need a cheap costume for Halloween? DIY Sub Zero | Or business casual Raiden
– NO! No. No.
– There, There
– We will find you Thomas
– “Can you toss my frisbee back?”
– Hair play
– Don’t take selfies in front of trains. EVER
– She deserves points for that final leg left
– “I didn’t slip it was a glitch in the Matrix”
– Touché bumper sticker. Touché
– And we’re done!
– The Confidence Gap
– Communities that Thrive in Unexpected Places
– Guardian and Washington Post win Pulitzer prize for NSA revelations
– Meet Jeff Knox, Augusta’s official ‘marker’
– Bend It, Charge It, Dunk It: Graphene, The Material of Tomorrow
– Tencent: The Secretive Chinese Tech Giant That Can Rival Facebook and Amazon
– National Geographic Concludes What Americans Will Look Like in 2050
– NASA’s Kepler Discovers First Earth-Size Planet In The ‘Habitable Zone’ of Another Star
– The Eagle Hunters of Mongolia: The New Generation
– Station to Station: The Past, Present and Future of Streaming Music
REGRET NOTHING THIS WEEKEND!