The Shirk Report – Volume 265
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– “Why does he keep throwing things at me?”
– 3D printing is the future. It empowers us with unlimited creative freedom
– The second feature really sold me
– Jeopardy is getting sassier
– Island hopping
– The walk of shame
– If you’re gonna lift. Lift wearing this
– When a wombat requests a belly rub you do it
– If you’re going to draw on someone who is passed out, might as well make it artistic
– Street Art*
– What the duck!
– Green screen
– Just a dog in a ‘roadie’ costume
– Everyone has bad days. Even Owls | Obligatory ‘come at me bro’
– I guess it could be mistaken for a parking spot?
– Beet it
– Buzzkill Tyson ruins everything with science
– This guy is clearly awesome
– Here’s a catchy slogan
– The backslide
– Hold me back! Hold me back!
– What a peculiar street name
– Until next week
– What Happens When a Neurosurgeon Removes Your Hippocampus
– Spotify removes silent album that earned indie band $20,000
– An Inside Look at the Insanely Complex Formula 1 Steering Wheel
– Smartphones: The silent killer of the Web as you know it
– The Largest Vocabulary in Hip Hop (thx for sharing Mr. Van’t Hof!)
– What School Lunch Looks Like In 13 Countries Around The World
– The $13 Billion Mystery Angels
– Will China shake the world again?
– Harvard’s Wyss Institute creates bioplastic made from shrimp shells
– The Great Smartphone War
RELISH THE WEEKEND!