The Shirk Report – Volume 306
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Instant justice
– Poetic justice
First world 1750 BC problems
– Sometimes you just want to give up | And sometimes you want to give it your all
– The fake catch prank
– When victory laps go wrong
– Well that’s one reason
– I guess that’s a reason too
– I like the way this dog sits
– Well the ice machine works
– Which one of you did this?
– You made your bed, now lay in it
– This guy’s good
– THIS WALL FEELS AMAZING
– This night be the cheekiest product label ever
– You know it’s cold when
– Tough decisions ahead
– David vs Goliath
– Hover Dog
– How to freak out your cat | part deux
– So this guy wore his Fitbit when he was ‘making love’ this morning
– Ever cracked an egg underwater?
– Goat on goat
– Not impressed | ditto
– The Science of Why No One Agrees on the Color of This Dress
– What Really Happened To The Cars From ‘Pimp My Ride’
– Language Quiz: Are You on Fleek?
– Vitamin B.S.
– How Stephen Hawking, diagnosed with ALS decades ago, is still alive
– There’s a tiny village in Russia where every able-bodied villager can walk a tight rope (thx for sharing Mr. McDowell!)
– This guy used an insane get-rich-quick scheme to become a start-up millionaire in three weeks
– Why Cotton Kills, A Technical Explanation
– Eating peanuts prevents allergy
– ‘Pics or it didn’t happen’ – the mantra of the Instagram era
needs more cowbell
CHEER UP, IT’S THE WEEKEND!