The Shirk Report – Volume 365
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– No pictures
– I’ve never been afraid of sheep— until now
– When there’s an unexpected knock at your door
– Pub makes best of bad situation
– So close | So, so close
– This jar contains exactly one pepper
– Two scoops my a$$
– Viva la revolución
– Life is like a box of
– Kobe Bryant’s first and last NBA point
– 1 star
– You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
– Dance with me
– The neighborhood raccoon is getting pretty comfortable these days
– I flinched
– Well played yo
– Bombs away
– Until next week
– What’s Next in Computing?
– The Ghostwriting Business
– Implant lets paralysed man ‘play guitar’
– Instagram and the Cult of the Attention Web: How the Free Internet is Eating Itself
– Without NASA there would be no SpaceX and its brilliant boat landing
– Why Nature Prefers Hexagons
– The truth about WebMD, a hypochondriac’s nightmare and Big Pharma’s dream
– The Absurd Primacy of the Automobile in American Life
– Your iPhone’s 500,000-Mile Journey to Your Pocket
– Is Staying In the New Going Out?
5 VIDEOS + never give up
Thx for sharing @MikeChops!
HEY LOOK! IT’S THE WEEKEND!