The Shirk Report – Volume 386
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Fall means one thing
– Truly could not have gone any worse
– Instead of taking attendance all semester, the TA made this the final exam question
– Anybody else think they look like tiny grumpy old men?
– A new twist on maternity pics
– Not the bees!
– Reminds me of that old gif of the model on the runway | …this one!
– Here’s a free tip
– From 5 to infinity in three steps
– When the karma is instant and just
– When Apple uses the word ‘courage’ to describe removing the headphone jack
– Coming of age
– Seating capacity
– Insert inspiring quote about teamwork here
– “Work smarter not harder”
– We have to go deeper
– Somebody help!
– My new go-to gif reply
– Until next week
– Why are there crushed stones alongside rail tracks?
– Why Are Babies So Dumb If Humans Are So Smart?
– In Defense of Hobbies
– 10 Lies You Shouldn’t Tell Your Doctor
– Middle-aged parents are now more likely to smoke weed than their teenage kids
– The Next Industrial Revolution
– Why Freshwater Fish Are Awesome
– Why Walking Helps Us Think
– An Italian rapper, a ‘hangman’s noose’ and a $250m lawsuit: the chaotic race to build Elon Musk’s hyperloop
– How to raise a genius: lessons from a 45-year study of super-smart children
from 2009 and still relevant
Categories: FUNNY, SHIRK REPORT
Tags: · top