The Shirk Report – Volume 461
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Obligatory post every two years
– The moguls event has gotten pretty crazy ever since Disney took it over
– Now this is compelling
– The Ancient prophecies are true!
– Is it just me or are bookstores getting sassier?
– Pipe down Jimmy Wales, Brad’s about to do stuff
– When the first edible kicks in right after you finish the second one
– Everyone has their own version of a pity clap
– Same sweater then and now
– Just no
– The 2-pack would literally sell itself
– But why are your fingers so small
– Okay back to the Olympics
– The faces of figure skating
– This will make you sad
– Y’all living in 2018, but this dude already in 3018
– A must order on any flight (can I get a full can?)
– Until next week
– What Explains U.S. Mass Shootings? International Comparisons Suggest an Answer
– The surprising science of why ice is so slippery
– Inside the Two Years That Shook Facebook—and the World (thx for sharing CDub!)
– Concussions Can Be Detected With New Blood Test Approved by F.D.A.
– He Predicted The 2016 Fake News Crisis. Now He’s Worried About An Information Apocalypse.
– Ruth Bader Ginsburg Opens on #MeToo Movement
– What Color Is a Tennis Ball?
– Why Is It So Hard for Democracy to Deal With Inequality?
– A Rare Look Inside the Korean DMZ, the ‘Scariest Place on Earth’
– America’s Failure to Protect Its Children from School Shootings Is a National Disgrace
5 VIDEOS + steak & sizzle
the gold medal runs for men’s slopestyle and halfpipe
LET’S DO THIS TOKYO 2020!