The Shirk Report – Volume 473
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– When you hit your dog with the down low, too slow
– Send this to someone that’s allergic to pollen
– Caribbean obviously
– Easy there Kansas!
– Why do I want this, what is wrong with me
– This Google review for Chernobyl
– Me when Uber eats casually adds another 15 minutes to the delivery time
– Food in space
– I’d say it turned out pretty well
– It kind of reminds me of this dog, although I’m unsure why
– Actually not photoshopped
– Life comes at you fast
– The audacity
– Kinda want this button
– F*&# you too. Toad.
– The shyest little stop sign
– I could watch this drama unfold all day
– Until next week
– The Last Days of the Blue-Blood Harvest
– A letter to my daughter about the black magic of banking
– Triple Crown winner American Pharoah has retired to a life of sex, sex and more sex
– Good as Gold: Can Golden Rice and Other Biofortified Crops Prevent Malnutrition?
– Every Culture Appropriates
– What is edge computing?
– Facebook accused of introducing extremists to one another through ‘suggested friends’ feature
– Inside The Ecosystem That Fuels Amazon’s Fake Review Problem
– ‘World of Warcraft’ Currency Is Now Worth 7 Times as Much as Venezuela’s Cash
– Professor who knew Bill Gates as a student at Harvard: He was the smartest person I’ve ever met
YOU SAY WEEKEND, I SAY WHEE-KEND!