The Shirk Report – Volume 496
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– When the student becomes the master
– On aging
– Friday’s good, thanks
– All animals fear the vacuum
– Landing in an intense crosswind
– Security cams capture the strangest things
– The pilot’s face, as a passenger leaps out with the blades still spinning
– I thought I was the only one
– I could sit here
– Here too
– Passing the torch
– How old were you?
– Feel old yet?
– Duck yeah!
– Is this thing on?
– Until next week
– How Mega Millions and Powerball changed the odds to create monster jackpots
– Seven Square Miles
– Ban Passwords
– Lab-Grown Diamonds: They’re Real, and They’re Spectacular
– How A Wooden Bench In Zimbabwe Is Starting A Revolution In Mental Health
– He’s sold 150 million albums and been famous for five decades. But do we really know Elton John?
– The Cheating Scandal That Has Shaken the World of Master Wine Sommeliers
– The FBI of the National Park Service
– If Your Medical Information Becomes A Moneymaker, Could You Get A Cut?
– Coffee Rust Threatens Latin American Crop; 150 Years Ago, It Wiped Out An Empire
It’s only day 1 and I have declared Vienna to be the purest city in the world pic.twitter.com/BOQDxOCqfh
— Christina Krawec (@ChristinaKrawec) October 13, 2018
HERE’S TO THE UNEXPECTED THIS WEEKEND