The Shirk Report – Volume 498
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Would you like fries with that instant karma?
– Condescending old man is my personal fav
– aka jerk chicken
– He has found a new porpoise in life
– Portraits parade!
– This, this doesn’t seem right
– Respect your elders
– But don’t forget about the kids
– I’ve seen these in person they are a trip
– This is low-key brilliant
– Fire station bowling!
– Happy feet
– It brings me joy to know even horses do this
– I will never not say Vladislav now
– Using string to draw perspective
– From all of us, to you special few
– And THANK YOU old friend!
– Until next week
– A Dark Consensus About Screens and Kids Begins to Emerge in Silicon Valley
– 12 Mind-Bending Perceptual Illusions
– The Little-Known Reason Pencils Are Yellow
– Own the Demand
– How the Tuberculosis Epidemic Influenced Modernist Architecture
– The 60 Pettiest Feuds and People of All Time
– The elephant as a person
– 3 Ways in Which Marcia Lucas Helped Save Star Wars
– Wait, Have We Really Wiped Out 60 Percent of Animals?
– The Simplest Way to Drastically Improve Your Life: More Sleep
THE REVIEWS ARE IN, WEEKENDS ARE GOOD