The Shirk Report – Volume 505
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Me vs Responsibilities
– When you double down on your mistake
– How money changes you
– Related: What $1.6bn in gold looks like
– You know what? The kids are going to be alright
– You go dawg | You too kitty!
– When someone says, “you should smile more often”
– “We got a 2 sandal blaze, I repeat, a 2 sandal blaze”
– When you think you’ve seen it all, then this guy shows up to the Ugly Sweater party with ‘Santapede’
– Well played
– How forced perspective was used when filming ELf
– The tree is cool, but the outline of The Grinch formed by the rocks is cooler
– Even my eggs are disappointed in me
– Parenting is tough
– Parenting is awesome
– You know you’re
getting old maturing when
– Happy holidays y’all!
– Until next week
– The Most 2018 Photos Ever
– The Story of Dyngo, a War Dog Brought Home from Combat
– Is There an Optimal Diet for Humans?
– The Cold War: 5 things you might not know
– The story behind Netflix’s $100 million ‘Friends’ deal
– The fallen metropolis: the collapse of Caracas, the jewel of Latin America
– 4,400-Year-Old Tomb In Great Condition Stuns Egyptian Officials
– Swimming with Super Grouper
– Instagram’s Favorite New Yorker Cartoons of 2018
– My Dad’s Friendship With Charles Barkley
5 VIDEOS + Home Alone
SOCK IT TO ME THIS WEEKEND!