The Shirk Report – Volume 509
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– When they told him glasses weren’t allowed outside
– Mom: Level 3000
– That’s a shame
– How to quickly sort chopsticks
– Dance like nobody’s watching
– Arguing online.. in real life
– Don’t make eye contact kids
– His friend fell asleep at the library so he left a copy of 50 Shades of Grey beside him
– Detailed map of Super Bowl wins by country
– Did he just?
– And did that guy just?
– Yes, yes they did
– When you accidentally sneeze mid-panoramic
– An accurate pie chart on showering
– I’m not even mad, that’s amazing
– These are the times we’re living in
– This store sign
– These grandmothers that were asked to be ‘flower girls’
– Until next week
– Facebook’s ’10 Year Challenge’ Is Just a Harmless Meme—Right?
– A Salute To John Bogle, A Real People’s Hero
– The Route of a Text Message
– Why is the night sky dark?
– What People Actually Say Before They Die
– dropgangs, or the future of darknet markets
– Goodbye, Mid-Range Jump Shot
– Climber David Lama Summits Nepal’s Tallest Unclimbed Peak
– This Woman Just Biked at 184 MPH to Smash the Bicycle Speed Record
– How a Stroke Turned a 63-Year-Old Into a Rap Legend
5 VIDEOS + Dad
ALEXA, TELL SIRI TO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!