The Shirk Report – Volume 549
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Pizza, assemble!
– So Instagram tourism has a new hot spot..
– I’m with you Stephen R.
– The worst
– Big facts
– This faucet’s pretty cool
– Ditto for this vintage lighter
– I want to eat this
– Apparently this works on dogs too
– Restaurant shoots its shot
– There are levels to this son
– “Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life”
– Nightmare suede
– Question everything
– How villains are born
– This dog getting excited at its own reflection is everything
– Yes Alan!
– Just a deer prancing on the beach at sunset
– Until next week
– When The Beatles Walked Off Stage: 50 Years of “Abbey Road”
– Inside Olympic Destroyer, the Most Deceptive Hack in History
– Farewell to the Legendary Truck-Destroying Bridge That Captivated the Internet
– The newest gene editor radically improves on CRISPR
– Is Brain Stimulation the Next Big Thing?
– The 20 defining comedy sketches of the past 20 years
– Coca-Cola Named Most Polluting Brand in Global Audit of Plastic Waste
– How Spotify’s Algorithm Knows Exactly What You Want to Listen To
– How meritocracy harms everyone — even the winners
– The Six-Decade Odyssey of Kurt Cobain’s ‘Unplugged’ Cardigan
5 VIDEOS + David S. Pumpkins
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) on
HERE’S TO NO MEETINGS THIS WEEKEND