The Shirk Report – Volume 637
The Sifter is back on Instagram after a 10-year hiatus. Check it out? https://www.instagram.com/twistedsifter/
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– When you were late for work and didn’t have time to shower
– A lot can happen in 90 seconds
– The other team’s fans
– Hey buddy
– The phone is dead, long live the phone
– Wait til you hear how loud I can yell ‘Ahhhh’
– Sneak level: 100
– Name a worse place to discover you have a leak
– Just incredible
– Fan goes brrrr
– Thanos approved
– If you’re going to sell something online, a good product shot is key
– Cannot unsee
– She ran off on an adventure for 7.5 hours and then rang the doorbell at 3am
– Nailed it!
– This continuous drawing is amazing
– His daughter got him this framed tweet for Father’s Day
– Love it
– Until next week
– The Fascinating Psychological and Engineering Tricks of Disney World
– The untold story of the big boat that broke the world
– Peak Performance: The Most Hazardous Sport In Olympic History
– The Big Tuna Sandwich Mystery
– Photos show China’s most surreal tourist spot— a fake Instagram-worthy town full of pretend farmers and phony fishermen
– How did a small town in Canada become one of the hottest places on Earth?
– It’s 2021, why are dating app algorithms still so bad?
– These scientists spent decades pushing NASA to go back to Venus. Now they’re on a hot streak.
– The Tin Man Gets His Heart: An Oral History of ‘Terminator 2: Judgment Day’
– The Internet Is Rotting
PSSST, FRIDAY CALLED, HE SAYS IT’S THE WEEKEND!