The Friday Shirk Report – August 21, 2009 | Volume 19
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- This man has high-fived a humpback whale. What have you done?
- It means no worries
- Geez this bear is rattled. Never gonna survive in the woods acting like that.
- Why Dan likes the Prius
- I like that the poster included the diameter of the wheel
- What a 25.5 kg golden nugget looks like
- Note to self. Do not let a leatherback turtle bite me
- Wah-whee-pop, wah-whee-pop
- A cat stretching
- Status fail
- When he meets the parents I want to be there
- Dear God! Is that a deer-dog?
- The evolution of Apple 1976 through 2007
- Run Forrest Run!
- Brown bag that ish
- The web of Seinfeld. Not exhaustive list, but pretty good
- There’s a little Chris Farley in all of us. Some more than others
- Peak-a-boo I see you
– WTF picture of the week
- Carpe Diem!
- A Day in the Life of Super-Hero So Damn Awesome Man
- Bungee chords in the ghetto
- et tu Shaq-Fu?
- How a 72-year old shop owner killed two would-be robbers
- 23 Poorly Placed Internet Ads
- A brief history on General Butt Naked
- Guns can be fun
- What a $500/person Japanese meal looks like
- The Justice Center in Leoben, Austria
- This driver deserves to fail
The Weekend is Upon Us, High-Five!