The Friday Shirk Report – August 21, 2009 | Volume 19
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– This man has high-fived a humpback whale. What have you done?
– It means no worries
– Geez this bear is rattled. Never gonna survive in the woods acting like that.
– Why Dan likes the Prius
– I like that the poster included the diameter of the wheel
– What a 25.5 kg golden nugget looks like
– Note to self. Do not let a leatherback turtle bite me
– Wah-whee-pop, wah-whee-pop
– A cat stretching
– Status fail
– When he meets the parents I want to be there
– Dear God! Is that a deer-dog?
– The evolution of Apple 1976 through 2007
– Run Forrest Run!
– Brown bag that ish
– The web of Seinfeld. Not exhaustive list, but pretty good
– There’s a little Chris Farley in all of us. Some more than others
– Peak-a-boo I see you
– WTF picture of the week
– Carpe Diem!
– A Day in the Life of Super-Hero So Damn Awesome Man
– Bungee chords in the ghetto
– et tu Shaq-Fu?
– How a 72-year old shop owner killed two would-be robbers
– 23 Poorly Placed Internet Ads
– A brief history on General Butt Naked
– Guns can be fun
– What a $500/person Japanese meal looks like
– The Justice Center in Leoben, Austria
– This driver deserves to fail
The Weekend is Upon Us, High-Five!