The Friday Shirk Report – May 7, 2010 | Volume 56
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- This 45 Gigapixel Image of Dubai was Made from 4,250 Photographs Stitched Together. Zoom around!
- Sweet Hoodie Kid
- “Work Drugs” – Kenny Powers
- Why Slide When You Can Jump?
- Rethinking the lock. Interesting concept
- If I ever get those pec implants, I’m going to this guy
- This Mascot Paid the Price for his Antics
- Lazy or smart? You decide
- [Infographic] Europe’s Web of Debt. Yikes!
- Useful collection of pie charts and venn diagrams
- A group of baby tortoises awwwwww
- Check out the ‘Customer Images’ on the Amazon Product Listing
- The only way to back into a parking spot
- Using Photoshop at the Weigh-Ins for the Upcoming UFC = Win
- Rare Photograph of U.S.M.C Drew Carey! (yes comedian with glasses drew carey)
- I’m with Albert
- Want to Weird Out Your Friends? Send them WTF Pictures like this
- If you’re putting up posters might as well maximize the space you have right?
- The Ultimate Collection of the ‘Successful Black Guy’ Meme
- Absolutely Incredible Photographs of Nature in Africa by Nick Brandt
- Stunning Photographs of the recent flooding in Tennessee
- Suspect Makes ‘Jason Bourne’ Escape from LAPD, Authorities Say
- Beyond Hilarious: The Abridged Script for Avatar
- The Super Sniper: Soldier picks off two Taliban from a mile and a half away
- [BusinesWeek] Your Office Chair is Killing You
- Decent Collection of News Article Gaffs
- Top 10 Most Expensive Auction Items
- Did you know the Dow Jones suffered the biggest drop EVER during a trading day yesterday?
- The Bling Bling Guns of Mexico’s Drug Lords
I WISH YOU GREAT SUCCESS THIS WEEKEND!