Can You Name the Original Painting from these LEGO Versions?
Can you name the original painting just from looking at these ‘pixelated’ LEGO versions? In a campaign for LEGO by art director Marco Sodano, famous paintings are recreated using the world-famous brick. The recent campaign was done by Geometry Global, Hong Kong. A fellow artist by the name of Geoffroy Amelot seems to have executed the same concept, you can see his versions on Tumblr.
Scroll through the pictures and then check out the answer key at the bottom of the post to see how many you got!
[via Marco Sodano on Behance]
1. The Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
2. The Son of Man – René Magritte
3. American Gothic – Grant Wood
4. The Girl with a Pearl Earring – Johannes Vermeer
5. Self-Portrait – Vincent van Gogh
6. Lady with an Ermine – Leonardo da Vinci
If you enjoyed this post, the Sifter