The Shirk Report – Volume 346
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Friday! | Monday
– Are you lonely?
– This small town set up a meeting area for Internet purchases
– All of the popcorn
– Baby passed out before meeting Santa, still got an awesome pic
– Historic handshake between Israel and Palestine leaders when suddenly
– Hotel starts to flood and their slogan couldn’t be more appropriate
– First World Dubai Problems
– That’s one way to play it
– Subway you cold as ice
– Ohhh I want to play!
– Some say the cat is still trying to get inside
– Dog was sick and threw up, but stuck around as the owner cleaned up
– Meanwhile at the New Orleans Aquarium
– Don’t forget Mariah
– Well it’s still a visual deterrent
– Canada PM’s sock game on point
– As is this human’s sign for his friend
– Tim Horton’s took over a KFC and turned their bucket into a coffee cup
– This pet shampoo’s helpful tip
– Someone animated the newest Star Wars movie poster
– Grocery store tells it like it is
– Until next week!
– How a 5-Ounce Bird Stores 10,000 Maps in its Head
– Stephen Curry Is The Revolution
– The 58 most commonly misused words and phrases
– Researchers find new phase of carbon, make diamond at room temperature
– Mark Zuckerberg and the Rise of Philanthrocapitalism
– China Is Building a Giant Animal-Cloning Factory
– Inside Tesla’s $5 Billion Gigafactory
– Theories of Everything, Mapped
– Race Against Time
– What Will the World Be Like in 2050?
DECEMBER IS UPON US!