What a Mansion in Thailand Looks Like
Listed at a cool $280,000,000.00 THB (Thailand Baht) or approx. $8.66 million USD, this gorgeous 4-bedroom villa can be yours today! A beautiful oceanfront property on the beach of Kamala in Phuket, Thailand; this property resides on a secluded stretch of coastline on the western part of the coast. I couldn’t find much information on the residence beyond what was available from the listing and most of the content was just fluff about tranquility and the timelessness of the design (insert rolly-eyes).
Thankfully there’s plenty of pretty pictures for you to draw your own conclusions! It makes me want to go back to Thailand that’s for sure! Various tidbits of information sprinkled throughout, enjoy 🙂
Love the chandelier, unsure of the artwork hanging on the right
To infinity and beyond!
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
Interior: 739 sq meters (7,955 sq ft)
Terraces: 796 sq meters (8,568 sq ft)
Lot Size: 3,760 sq meters (0.93 acres)
Built: < 1 year
Direct waterfront access
Sweet headboard, I can only assume there are automatic blinds
Nice wide basin and lovely faucet
Not my style of chair but works with the room
– Comes furnished
– Nestled within a gated community
– Guard House
– Guest house
– In-ground pool
– Wine room
– Cinema room
Incredible! Is the rock real?
Almost 8,600 sq ft of terraces!
– Features a Minotti minimalist kitchen
– Black hardwood terracing, marble tiles and granite floors throughout
– Plate glass vanities and shower screens with pebble and bamboo inclusions
– Iridescent beaded bathtubs and glass stairways
– Bespoke, hand crafted, fibre optic installations by Sharon Marston in the living/dining space, and again in the master bedroom pavilion
Probably just the angle, but the fan looks tiny!
Amazing walk-out in the morning wow
ALL INFORMATION AND IMAGES VIA HUNTER SOTHEBY’S PROPERTY LISTING
Love the glass wall and bamboo!
If you enjoyed this article, the Sifter highly recommends: HOW TO BUILD A MANSION WHEN THE LAW PROHIBITS IT