The Friday Shirk Report – May 21, 2010 | Volume 58
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– The 2010 Player’s Ball ‘King of the Pimps’ Runner-up
– Tracy Morgan on growing up in the Hood
– Tiger Thrust is Sweeping the Nation
– Holy F*CK
– Damn. That’s fresh
– Cats vs Dogs: The Ultimate Infographic
– ‘The Slap’ now available in Gif format
– Graffiti 2.0 [possibly nsfw]
– Family Tree Fail on Facebook. Fantastic!
– The Busiest Animated Gif Ever. There’s a lot going on
– The Four Essential Knots for your Tie
– Act Now!
– This is Uncle Sam. He’s a Junkie
– Punk Lives
– Et Tu, CNN?
– If you’re friend/co-worker is angry. Send them this
– Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates
– If you don’t believe in yourself. Believe the in the Cosmic Chocolate-Covered Dino-Corn
– The Big Picture Has Published Two Recent Photojournals of the Protests in Bangkok – CRACKDOWN IN BANGKOK || PROTESTS TURN DEADLY IN THAILAND
– 16 Items They Only Sell At Chinese WalMarts
– Awesome Visual Illusion: Motion Induced Blindness
– Days With My Father: Incredibly Moving Photojournal by Phillip Toledano
– 100 Abandoned Houses
– Shocking Statistics: After 40 Years, the US Drug War Has Met None of Its Goals [Associated Press]
– Five Masterpieces worth $123 Million Stolen from the Museum of Modern Art in Paris
– Best of Craigslist: What Happened to All of the Nice Guys?
– Interesting List of some of the Most Harmful Drinks in America. Comparisons aren’t totally valid though
– Display Myths Shattered: How Monitor & HDTV Companies Cook Their Specs
Big Thanks to Mr. T. Browne for sending. You made it! You sneaky settler…
For Instant Face Melting Gratification, skip to 3:20
+1 Nostalgia Bonus Video
PLAY ON PLAYAS!