The Friday Shirk Report – May 7, 2010 | Volume 56
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This 45 Gigapixel Image of Dubai was Made from 4,250 Photographs Stitched Together. Zoom around!
– Sweet Hoodie Kid
– “Work Drugs” – Kenny Powers
– Why Slide When You Can Jump?
– Rethinking the lock. Interesting concept
– If I ever get those pec implants, I’m going to this guy
– This Mascot Paid the Price for his Antics
– Lazy or smart? You decide
– [Infographic] Europe’s Web of Debt. Yikes!
– Useful collection of pie charts and venn diagrams
– A group of baby tortoises awwwwww
– Check out the ‘Customer Images’ on the Amazon Product Listing
– The only way to back into a parking spot
– Using Photoshop at the Weigh-Ins for the Upcoming UFC = Win
– Rare Photograph of U.S.M.C Drew Carey! (yes comedian with glasses drew carey)
– I’m with Albert
– Want to Weird Out Your Friends? Send them WTF Pictures like this
– If you’re putting up posters might as well maximize the space you have right?
– The Ultimate Collection of the ‘Successful Black Guy’ Meme
– Absolutely Incredible Photographs of Nature in Africa by Nick Brandt
– Stunning Photographs of the recent flooding in Tennessee
– Suspect Makes ‘Jason Bourne’ Escape from LAPD, Authorities Say
– Beyond Hilarious: The Abridged Script for Avatar
– The Super Sniper: Soldier picks off two Taliban from a mile and a half away
– [BusinesWeek] Your Office Chair is Killing You
– Decent Collection of News Article Gaffs
– Top 10 Most Expensive Auction Items
– Did you know the Dow Jones suffered the biggest drop EVER during a trading day yesterday?
– The Bling Bling Guns of Mexico’s Drug Lords
I WISH YOU GREAT SUCCESS THIS WEEKEND!