The Friday Shirk Report – June 18, 2010 | Volume 62
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Imagine seeing this guy every morning
– Another precious moment caught on film
– Its been 20 years and I’ve never noticed this
– This game is known as the Hipster Runoff
– Advertising vs Reality *Fixed. Sorry wrong link before
– Cliff Clavin on Beer. Man’s a genius
– Incredible 360 Panoramic of Utah. Take a gander
– Stupidest Headline Ever
– Just sit down and relax
– You’re like, so original.
– Just another crazy tat
– I got you now tail!
– The erogenous zones of the human body. Male vs Female
– Extreme Chess was so 2007…
– Extreme Jenga was cool. But this is the greatest roller coaster photo of all time
– Top Notch Craigslist Ad for Engagement Ring
– Walk it off
– What’s more coveted than the Golden Boot? The Golden Sign! This is the Current front-runner
– Scroll down and wait for it…
– What it’s like to own an Apple product
– Note to self: The Swedish Subway System is Sick!
– 25 Amazing Knock Off Children’s Toys. Titanic Bot Cannot Be Stopped
– 5 Ridiculous Gun Myths Everyone Believes (Thanks to Movies)
– 100 Years of Propaganda: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
– The Recent Flooding in Europe [Big Picture]
– Hot Chicks with Stubbed Toes
– The James Randi Educational Foundation is offering a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event
– In Sweden, Men Can Have It All
– How Long Does Bill Murray Spend in Groundhog Day?
WHOEVER YOU’RE CHEERING FOR. I HOPE THEY WIN!