The Friday Shirk Report – June 4, 2010 | Volume 60
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This is what happens when you can’t let go of something
– The Harshest Passport Rejection Letter Ever
– The Truth About Suburbs
– Aerial Advertising
– F*ck You. A Letter in F*ckery
– The Most Appropriate Picture for the Headline
– The Very Short-Term Memory of Rats; in Action
– Surprised Kitty is Surprised
– When I Graduate, I Want to Go To >>> TV UNIVERSITY!
– Imagine Seeing A Sea of These Jerseys…… On Weeeeeeeeed!
– How To Make The World’s Biggest Kit Kat Bar
– Lest We Forget…
– Redneck Hot Tub. Surprisingly Effective
– Little Did They Know. This Message Would Confuse Jamaicans For Generations To Come
– How To Forecast the Weather Without Any Gadgets [Infographic]
– This Birthday Cake is Amazing ||| This Farewell Co-Worker Cake is Equally Amazing
– Remember Bill. Never Forget
– This protest sign is: honest, succinct and completely reasonable
– Vegetarians Eat For Free
– This Child is Now Scarred
– These Pictures Will Shock You ||| Caught in the Oil [Big Picture]
– Aboriginal Leader Turns Down Billions of Dollars. Offers Uranium-Rich Land to Government to Preserve the Area, Instead
– Adderall Receives Honorary Degree From Harvard
– 20 Death Masks of Famous People. Kinda Creepy
– The World’s Coolest Tennis Court
– 140 Prom Fail Photos
– A Collection of Photographs About Hot Air Balloons
– 40 Beautiful and Very High-Resolution Wallpapers
– Think you know enough about the United States to pass the Citizenship test? Find out!
– This Site Will Let You Type Anything You Want — Anywhere You Want — In Real Time
THE GREATEST DRUMMER OF ALL TIME
DO IT FOR BILL THIS WEEKEND!