The Friday Shirk Report – July 2, 2010 | Volume 64
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– My baby will have this t-shirt
– How has this product not swept the nation?
– Forget those. How have these not swept the nation. Mother F*&?#$^ Waffsicles!
– Just another example of eye-witness accounts being completely useless
– Unless she saw this. Which I GUARANTEE is the most disgusting thing you will see this week
– There’s useless signs. And then there’s this one
– If they had animated gifs like this in math class I probably would have enjoyed/understood/learned/appreciated it more
– That’s how she rolls
– For the WTF see top right of the packaging
– I killed that drive, must of gone like 350+ ! Oh wait….
– Meanwhile in Japan
– This is how a trigger fish eats its food
– Die Hard 3: Durrr Hardest
– Awesome cover on the latest New Yorker
– This is an excerpt from a Christian Science Textbook. Seriously
– Neo Knows Photoshop
– 4 Optical Illusions that will Blow Your Mind
– Do you eat it with a spoon or like an ice cream cone?
– See how fun fire crackers can be!
– Han Solo and Chewbacca in the new millennium (sans falcon)
– The Big Picture covers the G20 Protests in Toronto
– 13 Crazy Ear Tattoos (Thanks for sending Sinnet81!)
– Apple’s Lost Co-Founder: The Ultimate What-if Story
– If you don’t know who Wojtek ‘The Soldier Bear’ is, you should read this article
– 1/18th Scale Model Bugatti Veyron Costs Double the Actual Car!?! Solid gold and diamond encrusted fail
– 10 of the smallest homes in the world
– Beautiful Collection of Photo Manipulation Art
– Ever heard of a ‘Garden Path Sentence’? Here’s an example: The horse raced past the barn fell
– 40 Brilliant Examples of Sequence Photography
– Everyone thought this Icelander’s Campaign Was a Joke. Until He Got Elected That Is
WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH 2010. IT’S NOT AN ILLUSION