The Friday Shirk Report – July 23, 2010 | Volume 67
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Fascinating Graph on Things Your Microwave Heats
– Who knew such insight existed on a bathroom wall
– Douchetags: Just a hypothesis
– Have you seen this sex tape yet? Let’s just say Scotch was involved
– Don’t mind me. I’m just smoking my cigar
– I’ve tried this and it works. Energy crisis solved
– Ohhh diss. Argument over
– Get down from there!
– Look at your God
– Crime Capitals of the United States
– Excuse me
– Unscramble this sentence to make a new sentence: ‘is pen in goat My a’
– When these actors are older and look back on this moment. They should feel ashamed
– The reason I will never eat watermelon again
– The worst idea I’ve seen this week
– The second-worst idea I’ve seen this week
– Badass Lawnmower Restoration
– Damn Cooley High has some underachievers
– 15 things you probably never knew about The Simpsons
– This collection of ‘Face Swaps’ is surprisingly awesome
– A large collection of freaky sea creatures
– MRI Images of Food. Madness!
– The funniest marketing fails of all time (thx for sending LBSpounds!)
– Incredible Photographs from the Tour de France
– Great collection of awkward family pet photos
– Time Magazine’s 50 Best Inventions of 2009 (thx Sinnet81!)
– How to beat various Carnival games
– In thirty-eight years, The Price is Right never had a contestant guess the exact value of prizes in the Showcase showdown. Until Terry Kniess outsmarted everyone — and changed everything
– High Tech Cowboys of the Deep Seas. Amazing Article by Wired (a little lengthy though)
Thanks for Sending Higgy!
DON’T ‘JUMP THE SHARK’ THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!