The Friday Shirk Report – July 30, 2010 | Volume 68
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Seriously people, seriously??? (I actually verified this suggested search on Google)
– Sorry Riley. It’s definitely gone forever now
– Mario demonstrates how to get from the ‘Friend Zone’ to the ‘Relationship Zone’
– Good name of an iPod
– Almost there. One more push. DAMNIT
– Surprised it took me this long to see this done before
– Contender for worst tattoo of 2010
– Our Sun compared to other known Suns in the Universe (ours is far left)
– Tasty Breakfast Sandwich you can make at home!
– That’s cold
– Why you should stop drinking bottled water [infographic]
– The upcoming cover of Time Magazine is pretty chilling
– Kissed by the devil
– How to grocery shop like a badass
– Handy Illustration to ‘Legal Immigration’ in the United States
– When you read it does your mind use a Jay-Z voice?
– Hypnotic Cuteness
– It probably turns horrendously, but who cares!
– Tie tubes immediately
– The Creepiest Urinal in the World
– How beaches looked 100 years ago
– 10 Hilarious Roller Coaster Prank Photos
– 50 Stunning Photographs to Capture your Imgination
– Beautiful Photographs from the Tour de France (Big Picture)
– Sports Illustrated: Tyson reflects on sex, drugs, spirituality
– Microsoft’s ‘Street Slide’ takes aim at StreetView
– The BeetleCam Project shows how one pair of photographers capture nature up close and personal
– Flying giants: Incredibly rare display as manta rays leap 9ft out of water into the air
– Fantastic Collection of 3D Artwork
– Beautiful Pictures of Mountains Around the World (thx for sending @doubleaxle!)
Ice Cream Soup FTW
AUGUST IS UPON US. GET OUTSIDE!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!