The Friday Shirk Report – August 6, 2010 | Volume 69
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Diesel Engine
– No big deal
– Business on top. Party on the sides
– This Seagull is demonstrating excellent truculence
– The greatest review of a Wendy’s restaurant you’ll ever read
– Haters gonna hate
– Russian rockets look more badass than American ones. Just sayin’
– The cast of Jersey Shore. They did what?
– Whoa Drew Carey
– God’s presence in America
– Pimp my
– What if he just turns around and mauls you instead of jumping?
– When I grow up
– Join the party!
– What’s even worse is that there were only four contestants
– 15 Things You Never Knew About South Park
– Neither do I
– Santa is Everywhere
– More ‘Missed Connections’ gold
– This is known as the epic sax. It plays forever as it should. You’ll need the volume up for maximum epicness. feel the thrusting rhythm
– Incredible Gallery of Contraband Seized at JFK Airport
– 25 Pictures of the Epic Photobomber known as ‘News Raider’
– 5 Annoying Trends That Make Every Movie Look the Same
– 40 billionaires pledge to give away half of wealth
– Incredible Gallery of Deep Sea Creatures
– 30 Baby Photographs Guaranteed to Put a Smile on Your Face
– 12 Events That Will Change Everything. Great Interactive Site
– Scary Stuff: The Web’s New Gold Mine – Your Secrets [Wall Street Journal]
– Incredible gallery of colour photographs from 1939 – 1943
– This is fantastic. Red Eye: A visual diary documenting a flight from New York to Berlin
LET YOUR HAIR DOWN THIS WEEKEND
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!