Villa Amanzi in Phuket, Thailand
With breathtaking views of the Amandan Sea, this stunning six-bedroom villa designed by Original Vision is a sight to behold. Built into a dramatic granite rock face and situated on the exclusive Millionaire’s Mile, the incredible Villa Amanzi in Phuket, Thailand sleeps up to 12 guests with daily rates of $2,000 – $4,500 per day.
Soak in the details and pictures below. The next time I have the opportunity to visit Thailand, how amazing would it be to stay here for a few nights!
With 8,600 square feet of interior space (800 sq m) situated on a 27,000 square foot land plot (2,500 sq m), Villa Amanzi can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in six bedrooms. Original Vision designed incredible open-concept common spaces like the living and dining areas with unobstructed panoramic views of the tropical Andaman Sea.
They also incorporated the natural granite rock face into the design, creating stunning contrasts with the modern interior design of the residence. And who can resist that sexy 15 meter Infinity pool!
VILLA AMANZI – AMENITIES
– The lower level family room includes a 52-inch flat screen tv, table tennis, foosball, massage area and jacuzzi bath
– Private timber walkway down to the sea where guests and swim and snorkel with tropical fish in a secluded bay
– Live-in chef included with every stay
– Free wireless Internet throughout (this is always important!)
– All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom and private balcony
– Daily rates from USD $2,000 – $4,500 for the villa (depending on season) with a minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights during peak season)
– Villa Amanzi: Official Site
– Architects: Original Vision
– First spotted on: ArchDaily
– Additional photographs: World Architecture News
If you enjoyed this post, the Sifter highly recommends:
WHAT A MANSION IN THAILAND LOOKS LIKE