The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 123
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– A well placed sticker changes EVERYTHING
– …the f*ck?
– Whoever spray painted this is awesome
– Dog licks lime. Derp ensues.
– Actors and their historical counterpart
– 360 hard-on
– Handy pie chart explains why men walk funny
– Hypocrisy. This picture has it
– This eagle be illin’
– William Ferrell at his high school prom. Would you expect anything less?
– Someone make this a movie please
– Then Punish I Shall
– Even if you’re not a Trekkie, this city sign is pretty sweet
– Awkward dismount
– You can see a comedian’s thought process so clearly in this snippet
– Stealth Cake. Use wisely
– Moe Szyslak teaches how to funk dance for self defence ||| Context. For those who don’t know what the eff I’m talking about
– 101 Amazing Aerial Photographs
– Have you ever heard about Pizza Hut Salad Towers in China? Yes there are pictures
– The Oracle from Omaha, Warren Buffett, thinks the US should stop coddling the super-rich
– Remembering the Berlin Wall in Photos
– A short story about the fifth ninja turtle, Alejandro
– How 50 Famous Brands Got Their Name
– 10 years ago Philip Morris commissioned a report that showed Governments the ‘cost-benefit analysis of premature deaths by smokers’. Shockingly, the report was not well received
– Ignaz Semmelwies was a HERO. Learn more about this great man here
– Awesome Cityscapes Made From Unusual Objects
– Abercrombie offers Jersey Shore’s ‘The Situation’ money to stop wearing their clothing [whoever the PR agency is for A&F, they are earning their retainer]
SEE SOME FAMILY & FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND!