The Shirk Report – Volume 209
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
– Threading the needle
– That guy on the poster looks like you
– High five
– Putin’s kind of protester
– Actor’s trade secrets exposed
– Elastic bands vs watermelon
– This photobomb is Sikh | and this one is badass
– Care for a drink?
– It’s Godzilla!
– Beach balls
– What if Jay-Z and Beyonce swapped faces?
– Double save
– Remember snake? Here’s what it’s like to beat it
– Netting. It works
– Too lazy to turn around
– Audience participation
– Kim Jong street art in Ireland
– Wanna dance?
– Skateboard tricks keep getting crazier
– Real men don’t use rods
– Note to self: do not let dog watch baseball
– Tortoise torture
– This is happiness
– Why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal
– 10 Amazing Letters From Presidents
– What if the best software entrepreneurs used their special powers to take on big real-world projects? (thx for sharing @monsty!)
– Create your own hyper time-lapse between any two points on Google Maps
– What Makes Rain Smell So Good?
– 10 Highly Guarded Vaults
– You’re Not Really Following @BarackObama on Twitter (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– The Strange Beauty of Salt Mines
– How sperm became one of America’s hottest exports
– The Man Who Pierced the Sky
HERE’S TO A DELICIOUS WEEKEND!