The Shirk Report – Volume 227
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Titanic by Michael Bay
– Best. Measuring Cup. Ever.
– Day 18: Still no sighting of the elusive meekrat
– A 48-inch shell firework
– Like a boss
– I’m convinced
– This is what happens when you drop a cannonball into mercury
– Whoever did this. Good for you
– What your office doesn’t have a spoon scoop?
– Bike lights
– Someone turned George Costanza’s puffy coat into a recliner
– David Ortiz was signing autographs before a game. Someone handed him their baby and then the national anthem started
– I must know what the inside of this apartment looks like
– Like some kind of frisbee boomerang
– Police on Twitter
– Construction paper makes me so mad!
– World’s worst action photographer
– Wait for it
– Lucky bounce(s)
– Liquid hot magma
– Get your umbrellas out
– Why pole vault for height when you can vault for length
– This machine makes paper airplanes
– This dog may be better than I am | Okay, he’s definitely better than I am
– You Can Do Anything: Must Every Kids’ Movie Reinforce the Cult of Self-Esteem?
– This Little Sticker Works Like an Anti-Mosquito Force Field
– Meet The Dread Pirate Roberts, The Man Behind Booming Black Market Drug Website Silk Road (thx for sharing Reever!)
– Ages of Revolution: How Old Were They on July 4, 1776?
– Russia Not Only Country With Anti-Gay Laws
– More than 100,000 want to go to Mars and not return
– Why it’s hard to recognize the unlikely
– Why Your Computer Slows Down Over Time
– How Athletes Get Great
– The Trauma of Being Alive
*Warning: Graphic* (Thanks for sharing @TwitchieRich!)
The Weekend is Close, I Can Feel It!