The Shirk Report – Volume 241
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Let’s get started shall we?
– Tornado lifts roof. Blinds get lifted over ‘ceiling’. Roof comes back down. Blinds now trapped. Nature is scary.
– Patio table for good measure
– Less talking. More eating.
– Have you sever seen a moveable ‘middle lane’ during rush hour?
– POV barrel ride
– The dangers of high-diving (Thx Amanda!)
– Nailed it | Nailed it again
– The Orchestra’s Secret Weapon | video link to hammer smash
– Ejecting a floppy disk in space
– Parent-proofing a remote
– What the!
– Sneaky | Very sneaky
– The best element
– Yellow shorts feels his pain
– Now THAT is a good dog
– Bitter man buys house beside ex-wife and put up this sculpture | and here it is at night
– “Pull up a chair. And make sure it’s tiny” – JFK
– This couch is creeeeeeepy
– Dat Curl
– Updated for the 21st century
– Impossible is nothing
– Bar decorates table with fake IDs
– QB Drew Brees took a big shot last weekend | post game interview went well though
– English Has a New Preposition, Because Internet
– Why Do I Always Wake Up 5 Minutes Before My Alarm Goes Off?
– Stuxnet’s Secret Twin
– The shared genius of Elon Musk and Steve Jobs
– Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer to clean streets
– How Do You Make Money Off Stolen Art?
– Here’s Waldo. A Strategy for finding the missing man
– “Blood Avocados”: The Dark Side of Your Guacamole
– Requiem for a welterweight: Pacquiao may be broke, but is he broken too?
– My Man Jeremy by Michael Cera (thx for sharing Reever!)
5 VIDEOS + Dylan
Life lesson: Don’t turn your back on a tiger
Thanks for sharing Reever!
Thanks for sharing CJ!
GO HOME, IT’S THE WEEKEND!