The Shirk Report – Volume 263
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– For this week’s prank we go out on the water
– Product Shots vs Real Life: Exhibit A | Exhibit B | Exhibit C
– Cannot unsee
– Nailed it | Actually nailed it
– This could not have worked out any better
– Someone took pictures of people making gang signs and turned them into cat’s cradle
– If you adopt a bird you get to name it
– Here’s a new way to tie your tie
– Look how calm they look
– These parents recreated their son’s latest photos
– This is an anti-theft suitcase from the 60s
– Two bunnies one leaf
– Value speeding
– Come on dog! | You too dog!
– Activating Dad Mode
– Curling season is never over
– “Oh crap he’s still pointing”
– It’s days like these I’m glad I don’t have a convertible
– Who’s more tired? This guy? Or this guy?
– Hi there. Bye now
– Death and Anger on Everest
– The Dumb Way We Board Airplanes Remains Impervious to Good Data
– ‘Why Am I Dead?’ He Never Asked. Here’s The Answer He Never Heard
– How a Painter Convinced the World His Forgeries Were Real Masterpieces
– Blood of world’s oldest woman hints at limits of life
– One Percenters Control Online Reviews
– Lessons of Immortality and Mortality From My Father, Carl Sagan
– Is It Racist to Date Only People of Your Own Race?
– Misunderstanding Innovation
– The New 10 Commandments
5 VIDEOS + Gin and Juice
TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS WEEKEND!