The Shirk Report – Volume 269
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wake up it’s Friday!
– This guy is ready to party
– This guy works for LEGO. Check out his business card | Bateman approves
– “Play it cool, act normal”
– Look closer
– I’ve made a huge mistake
– Someone at work tried to photocopy their iPad screen | And the new guy just provided a copy of his passport
– Not interested
– Come at me bro
– “I ain’t afraid of no
– Bicycle-powered charging station spotted in Paris
– A skyscraper in action
– Running buddies
– Peak-a-boo: FELINE | CANINE
– Double lifts
– Bill Murray. Legend
– Get it together guys
– This, this was poorly planned
– This, this is awkward
– Slow Down Mister!
– Remember last week’s bubble glasses? Bubble boy | Reference
– All wet floor signs should be changed to these immediately
– Even mannequins can get lazy
– Cool phoenix rising light projection
– Please enjoy these five feline high fives: One | Two | Three | Four | Five
– This is how old you are
– D-day landings scenes in 1944 and now (tap the photo to see them morph)
– The cyborg era begins next week at the World Cup
– Female-named hurricanes kill more than male hurricanes because people don’t respect them | Critiques
– Don’t Say Goodbye. Just Ghost.
– Would You Pay $1,000 Once to Get Free Beer for Life?
– 40 maps that explain the internet
– Why You Hate Work
– Is Pushing Interest Rates To Less Than Zero A Crazy Idea?
– The True Story of the Monuments Men
5 VIDEOS + a little goat-ivation
HAIR’S TO THE WEEKEND!
Categories: FUNNY, SHIRK REPORT