The Shirk Report – Volume 279
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Right in the groin here and here and here and here and here and here.
– The exact moment he lost his phone
– Now this is next level outsourcing. This is the front desk at a hotel
– This spider is killing it
– Don’t see this everyday
– Meanwhile in Philadelphia
– Turning a coin into a ring
– Which one is worse? Exhibit A | Exhibit B
– A warning from the future
– The metric system
– Gramps catching a home run at Wrigley Field
– Ice confuses birds
– His hair is uplifting
– Clever little chair
– You call this a door?
– In Alaska, Eagles are like pigeons
– What up?
– One of his sibling’s names is
– Just a table saw cutting wood
– Your eyebrows are inferior
– So much in one capture: an Ostrich/food in mid-flight/crying girl in other car/creeper in the side mirror
– Dat ass
– Tom Hardy waving at a bridal party while filming The Dark Knight Rises
– Just Remember
– What two years on Mars has done to the Curiosity Rover
– Where the Five-Day Workweek Came From
– Stop Refrigerating Your Butter
– What happens when you hide everything on Facebook?
– The Brazilian Bus Magnate Who’s Buying Up All the World’s Vinyl Records
– The Greatest Line Every ‘Simpsons’ Character Ever Delivered
– Every Insanely Mystifying Paradox in Physics
– Bill Nye Fights Back
– A Four Year-Old Reviews the French Laundry
– The Strange & Curious Tale of the Last True Hermit
Someone opened a guitar store in New York’s Times Square
HERE’S TO PLEASANT SURPRISES THIS WEEKEND!