The Shirk Report – Volume 553
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Is there a better feeling than having friends happy to see you?
– When someone asks what would make me eat more fruit
– Please don’t actually do this
– One hat away
– When the grocery store charges by avocado and not weight
– A little magic?
– Bruce Wee
– Don’t look at his feet
– The dark truth about Incognito mode
– Now that you mention it | Pizza continued..
– Man bun for real
– When you ask your friend to print out your boarding pass
– When the teacher asks you to grade yourself
– What’s your costume?
– She took a shot of salt by accident
– You don’t know me!
– Not all heroes wear capes
– Until next week
– Robert De Niro and Al Pacino: A Big, Beautiful 50-Year Friendship
– The 8-Hour Workday Is a Counterproductive Lie
– Joker becomes first R-rated movie to gross $1 billion worldwide
– How NBA executive Jeff David stole $13 million from the Sacramento Kings
– Inside the bloody cartel war for Mexico’s multibillion-dollar avocado industry
– Burglars Really Do Use Bluetooth Scanners to Find Laptops and Phones
– Uber plans to start audio-recording rides in the U.S. for safety
– The Oxford Dictionary Word of the Year 2019 is: Climate Emergency
– 50 years later, the internet’s inventors are horrified by what it’s become
– How Tequila Mockingbird Took Over the Cocktail Book World
5 VIDEOS + Crazy Ross
HERE’S TO A LITTLE EXTRA THIS WEEKEND