The Shirk Report – Volume 593
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Remember this the next time you see an intimidating croc approaching
– That was slick
– Now this is marketing
– “I’m sorry, we lost him. But he’s exceptionally clean”
– He’s now worth $200 billion
– This turnstile underneath the Barclays Center helps trucks park
– Ferrero Rocher’s also double as delicious gears
– Using a block of ice to remove grease
– Does anyone know what kind of fish this is?
– I can’t believe you’ve done this
– Imagine the frustration that led to this
– I always thought it was a green screen
– Gear approved
– Target acquired
– Now we’re rolling
– This cat is simply lovely
– Onlyfans? pfffft. OnlyGrans!
– Still got it!
– Until next week
– Why predicting our future feelings is so difficult
– How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube, Step by Step
– Finally Organize Those Photos
– The $290 billion race for the perfect drive-through
– COVID-19 Is Transmitted Through Aerosols. We Have Enough Evidence, Now It Is Time to Act
– Bird deaths down 70 percent after painting wind turbine blades
– The pioneering surgeons who cleaned up filthy hospitals
– Everyone I Know Keeps Breaking Things
– The Clandestine Cultural Knowledge of Ancient Graffiti
– Please, My Digital Archive. It’s Very Sick.
HERE’S TO GETTING WISER THIS WEEKEND