The Shirk Report – Volume 601
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Stepping into the weekend like
– Me watching last night’s debate
– Superheroes without their powers
– This is an amazing idea
– How flat earthers think Japan reached Pearl Harbor
– Children please
– Just goat things
– Bear? Don’t care
– Okay this is impressive
– A paint brush is whatever you want it to be
– English is weird
– Dads are different
– Thanks Sir Richard!
– The tiniest handrail you ever did see
– Sprouting cherry tomato seeds
– When you realize you’re an old piano
– This guy right here!
– And this guy right here!
– Until next week
– Are We Trading Our Happiness for Modern Comforts?
– How the ‘Diabolical’ Beetle Survives Being Run Over by a Car
– The 25 most spectacular branding fails of the last 25 years
– iPhone 12 Pro so expensive in India that you can fly to Dubai to buy it, come back, and still save money
– What would the world do without GPS?
– Why social media makes you feel so old
– How dams have reshaped our planet
– Why TV ratings for sports have been down since returning
– Doctors May Have Found Secretive New Organs in the Center of Your Head
– Merriam-Webster’s Time Traveler Lets You Check Out New Words from the Year You were Born
5 VIDEOS + one giant leap
MAKE GOOD TIMES THIS WEEKEND!