The Shirk Report – Volume 705
by Ashley Dreiling
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Come on Trader Joe’s
– The picture of sobriety
– Drawing doesn’t come naturally to everyone
– Guide to mechanical switches
– That feeling when you see the ellipses
– A misty Golden morning
– What are the chances?
– Spooky sun without editing
– Plutonium in a cloud chamber
– Inside a 240-year-old cello
– Never let ’em know your next move
– Looks cool but unlocks nothing
– Scented rearview trees, gamer version
– Beautiful no-makeup wedding snap
– Atlanta Braves mascot just losing it
– Kids say the darndest things
– Same tool, different nuts
– Super Hornet flying super close to buildings at Brisbane festival
– Until next week
– The Best National Parks To Visit In The Fall
– Why are eggs different colors?
– A 22-year-old TikToker fooled millions by pretending to be an AI-generated image
– New Zealand Woodworker Makes Twisted, Broken Whimsical Furniture
– How to Calculate How Much Money Your Free Time Is Worth
– Flip your computer monitor vertically. It will change your life.
– Don’t Call Them Trash
– Could the Internet Archive Go Out Like Napster?
– A Parent and Teacher Remind Us of the Importance of Teaching Kids Positive Self-Talk
– The Untold Truth Of 7-Eleven’s Famous Slurpee
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND