The Friday Shirk Report – February 12, 2010 | Volume 44
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This will not end well
– But this will end even worse
– Didn’t see that one coming
– Horses are lame
– Stare at this long enough and your head might explode
– Matrix Cat
– Here lies… A Harlem Globetrotter
– Timelapse Snowfall
– Soda Popinksy, the Pop Machine Re-Stocker is Evil
– Gravity. A Cruel Mistress
– Brown Eye? That’s a new one. Haven’t heard before but I like it!
– Thunder Thighs [slightly nsfw]
– A Candid Moment Between Colts
– And you want to be my
latex salesman President?
– Serious Windchill
– A flight they will remember
– Probably the strangest toy in forever
– Extremely Poor Ad Placement
– Nice legs ladies
– The Most Flamboyant Shooting Style in the World
– It looks like a spoon right? WRONG
– 15 Examples of Forced Perspective Photography
– The Scale of the Universe. Absolutely Mindblowing
– Awesome Digital Art: A Couple Couples
– Brilliant Nature Gallery with beautiful closeups
– The Big Picture Does the Olympic Torch Relay
– Moth Trails, Surprisingly Interesting
– The Kings of Architectural Photography
– 50 Freaks of Nature. Damn Nature You Scary!
GO CANADA GO!